Trinity is just 15 minutes either from downtown Harrisonburg or U.S. 33/Spotswood Trail in Penn Laird. The best way to look us up on Google Maps, MapQuest, or GPS is to type in “Trinity Church Road and Indian Trail Road, Harrisonburg, VA."
Trinity Church Road at Indian Trail Road
Harrisonburg, VA 22802
From DOWNTOWN HARRISONBURG:
- Take N. Main Street (U.S. 11) north out of town. Just beyond Mt. Clinton Pike/Vine Street, as you leave the city limits, it becomes the Valley Pike.
- Continue straight beyond the I-81 interchange.
- Turn right on Trinity Church Road (VA-724). Pass over I-81 and continue up and over a hill through a wooded area. As you come back down the hill, try not to get too distracted by the gorgeous view of Massanutten Mountain. Trinity will be on your left in 2.2 miles.
- Take Old Furnace Road out of town. The road merges briefly with Smithland Road. You will curve abruptly to the right, pass over I-81, and then the road curves abruptly to the left. Continue 2.4 miles until the road dead ends into Indian Trail Road.
- Take a left on Indian Trail Road (VA-717), following the sign to Trinity Lutheran Church. In less than a mile, stay left to remain on Indian Trail Road (we have a sign there too). After 2.2 miles total, the church will be on the left. Turn left on Trinity Church Road to come up the hill a bit to the parking lot.
- From Penn Laird, McGaheysville, or Massanutten, as you are coming into Harrisonburg, turn right on Indian Trail Road (VA-620). Continue north into Keezletown (watch out for the speed limit going down to 25!).
- Continue on Indian Trail Road (which is now VA-717) beyond Keezletown. In 6.6 miles total, the church will be on the left. Turn left on Trinity Church Road to come up the hill a bit to the parking lot.